Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic pureed pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Instructions for Making Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Combine eggs, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and pumpkin. Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and sea salt. Gently fold into the wet mixture, don’t over mix.
- Heat your griddle to 350 degrees. When hot, spray with coconut oil spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of your pancake mixture onto the griddle. Let cook for 4 minutes, until bubbly and edges are firm.
- Carefully flip and cook on the other side for 1 minute.
- Serve with your favorite fruit, maple syrup, or agave syrup.
Check out our services at CustomFit360, we put your fitness first. Learn more.